- All individuals entering the facility over the age of 12 must provide proof of vaccination. Individuals 18+ must provide proof of vaccination and ID.
- All minor hockey players 18 years of age and younger can play hockey on PEI this season regardless of vaccination status.
- All spectators 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated and present proof of vaccination in order to enter a rink on Prince Edward Island.
- All volunteers must be fully vaccinated and present proof of vaccination. This includes all team staff (coaches, managers, and trainers).
- All referees and timekeepers 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated and present proof of vaccination.
- Medical exemption letters from CPHO Only are available to allow users continued access to The Cavendish Farms Wellness Centre.
Please ensure you all have your proof of vaccination as well as proof of ID. This process will delay the admission of spectators to facilities, so please allow adequate time to enter the facility, remember to bring the required proof of vaccination and ID for those required, and most importantly, please be patient and kind with our volunteers and staff.